Tuesday 22 January 2013

A week in photos #11











- The little things, strawberry tictacs, Essie nails & DVF headphones
- Snow days
- New Years antics (bit late.. The january effect)
- Topshop buys, Shopping, food, too many shifts
- pizza, moto, late Harvey nichols present, buds
- Nandos & holiday booking
- New twitter to follow! 

For all of you that follow my other twitter at @threeblackcrown, just a little note to say I'm going to mostly be using my personal account from now on. I just find it easier and its where most of my life is at present aha. I'll still be using my other one for blog matters so feel free to follow both, but if you're keen to see more regular updates I would recommend following my main one (shown above) @KayleighRead 
There is a link in the sidebar near the top of this page if you find it easier. 
Leave some of your twitter usernames and links too. I'd love to follow some of you guys too x 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week and your dog is adorable! Now following!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love primark. i wish we had here too
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post...ty for ur msg on ifb hun...if u want to follow each other let me known or follow me i will follow back imediately...kisses

    http://laviestsuperbe.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post... i have the same nailpolish from essie! love that color!!

    www.thestylishbakery.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great pics.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete