Tuesday 5 June 2012

Urban Outfitters & Asos Haul

Just ordered a few pieces from UO and Asos. The coloured jeans are a bit of a risk for me as i'm petite and never really wear jeans or trousers. White is also risky, i'm not sure if they're acceptable anymore but when I used to own a pair I lived in them.. (until an unfortunate drunken trip that is) 
I'm so gutted the UO sparkle and fade dress was sold out, but I had to include it anyway. 








1 - Blue ASOS jeans - £32 
2 - White ASOS jeans - £30 
3 - ASOS white crochet top - £20 
4 - ASOS retro sunglasses - £12
5 - ASOS long back black top - £30 
6 - UO sparkle and fade dress - £65
7 - UO skirt - £40 
8 - UO nude cardigan - £38 
9 - UO dress - (cant remember/refind it sorry. Was either £70 something or £100)

No comments:

Post a Comment